The call for papers is running until October 28, 2018!
We are looking for proposals for presentations and workshops in various areas of technical communication. Do you have a brilliant idea or the right tool for that? Then, this is your chance and the right platform to tell your story, share best practices or present your ideas to your peers.
Sample topic ideas
- Leadership/Career Development
- Tools and Technology
- Trends/NextGen Content
Types of submissions accepted
- Presentations: 40 minutes, including questions and answers
- Workshops: 1,5 hours, including setup. These must be interactive, hands-on workshops for participants. Long presentations are not acceptable.
How to submit your proposal
Follow this link to submit your proposal for a workshop session or presentation.
Please use the following guidelines when submitting a proposal:
- Indicate whether you are proposing a presentation or a workshop.
- Only topics directly related to the theme of the conference will be considered (including workshops).
- Submissions for topic and presentation must be new material, not previously presented.
- Be specific: Provide a detailed explanation, including the format of the topic, points covered and visual presentation.
- Include a list of take-aways attendees will receive from the presentation.
- Sales presentations will not be considered.
- Describe the interactive component of the proposed workshop.
- Tool-focused workshop proposals will not be considered. Workshops can teach how to do something, develop a use case, or present a practical application of concepts, and must engage participants in hands-on exercises.
Evaluation of the papers submitted
“ We look forward to hearing from you!”
Lectures, tutorials and workshops at the tcworld India 2019 are the place for intensive and detailed exchange for you as an expert. You are close to the audience and your knowledge, skills, and personality persuasive. You can concentrate fully on the presentation, while we take care of the rest. We provide a room with conference facilities and support you with an assistant.
If your proposal for a presentation, a tutorial or a workshop is accepted, you are entitled to attend both days of the conference without paying the conference fee. This means you only pay for your own travel and accommodation. For partner presentations (industry representative and service provider), both speakers attend free of charge.