The call for papers is running until November 08, 2019!
Think you have what it takes to be a speaker at tcworld India 2020?
We KNOW you do. Just pick a topic you're passionate about and share it with your technical communication peers. This is your time to shine!
Sample topic ideas
- Leadership/Career Development
- Tools and Technology
- Trends/NextGen Content
Types of submissions accepted
- Presentations: 40 minutes, including questions and answers.
- Workshops: 1.5 hours, including setup. These must be interactive, hands-on workshops for participants. Long presentations are not acceptable.
- Tutorial: 1.5 hours, including questions and discussion. Demonstrate a specific application, solution, method or procedure in practice.
How to submit your proposal
Follow this link to submit your proposal for a workshop session, presentation or tutorium.
Please use the following guidelines when submitting a proposal:
- Login to the Conference Tool, or create an account if this is the first time you submit a proposal for a paper. To create an account, provide name, e-mail address, and select a password.
- Click Conference-Tool (box in the top right of the web page) followed by a click on Management of Lectures. The conference tool opens.
- Click Speaker / My Contributions. If you have submitted proposals before, they now appear.
- Click New Contribution, and select the conference for which you submit the presentation: tcworld India 2020.
- A new contribution appears in the My Contributions table.
- Below the My Contributions table, fill out the form including the following information:
- Add a title, short summary, and a more detailed keyword outline for your contribution proposal.
- Select the subject area of your proposal, whether you apply for a presentation slot, a workshop or a tutorial, and select the level of your target audience.
- Add your contact information and a short bio about your experience.
- If applicable, add an additional speaker, by clicking Add Speaker.
- (Optional) Click Save to save your work for later.
- The title and speaker name(s) of your contribution are added to the My Contributions table.
- To edit a saved entry, login to the Conference-Tool, select the contribution in the My Contributions table, and edit your proposal.
- IMPORTANT: Click Submit to submit your contribution.
- WARNING: It is not possible to edit a contribution after it is submitted
Evaluation of the papers submitted
If you need any help with the system or for further information please contact Ms. Jule Fisch, j.fisch(at)tekom.de or by phone at +49711 65704-55
“ We look forward to hearing from you!”
Lectures, tutorials and workshops at the tcworld India 2020 are the place for intensive and detailed exchange for you as an expert. You are close to the audience and your knowledge, skills, and personality persuasive. You can concentrate fully on the presentation, while we take care of the rest. We provide a room with conference facilities and support you with an assistant.
If your proposal for a presentation, a tutorial or a workshop is accepted, you are entitled to attend both days of the conference without paying the conference fee. This means you only pay for your own travel and accommodation. For partner presentations (industry representative and service provider), both speakers attend free of charge.