Adobe made a brave and bold move in 2018 and released an entirely new generation of RoboHelp – developed from scratch, starting with code line one. In this hands-on workshop, Stefan Gentz, Adobe’s Worldwide Technical Communication Evangelist, will introduce you to this new HAT powerhouse.
In this 90-minute session you will:
- Get an introduction to the all-new user interface,
- learn how to configure RoboHelp 2019 for your needs,
- migrate an existing “RoboHelp Classic” project,
- create a new project from scratch,
- import a Microsoft Word document,
- import an Adobe FrameMaker document,
- create your first CSS3 Stylesheet with the new visual CSS designer,
- edit the XML-based HTML5 in the all-new source code editor,
- learn how to work with snippets, variables, and conditional text,
- experience the magic of the new “Responsive Authoring,”
- and finally, publish your project to Responsive HTML5.
To take full advantage of the workshop, you may want to bring your own laptop and pre-install the new RoboHelp 2019. You can download a free and fully functional 30-day trial version here: https://www.adobe.com/il_en/products/robohelp/download-trial/try.html