You have the option to purchase one of the following passes:
Early Bird Passes 10% off (until January 23, 2018)
Regular Passes January 24 - March 5
Registration for the tcworld India 2018 includes access to the
- Conference on March 7 and 8, 2018 including all presentations and workshops on both days
- Networking dinner on March 7, 2018
Terms and Conditions
tcworld India is an event organized by TC and More Conference Management P. Ltd. in collaboration with Technical Writers of India (TWIN), tcworld GmbH and tekom Deutschland / tekom Europe.
Conditions of Participation:
Registration for the conference is binding. The online ticketing provider Doattend will send a confirmation and event ticket by email to the participant. The event ticket serves as the entry document to the conference.
After the registration is completed, no cancellation is possible. Any payments for the ticket cannot be refunded. However, the registration is transferable. The participant can transfer the ticket for free to another person by informing the event organizer by email (akashjd(at)yahoo.com) about the transfer, stating the full name, sex, email address, company name and address, job title and industry of the substitute participant.
The attendance fee is due upon online registration. The online ticketing provider Doattend is handling the registration and payment process. For offline registration, the payment is processed by TC and More Conference Management P. Ltd.
Consent to the Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Information; Revocation:
(1) By registering, you consent to your personal information being collected, processed and used for purposes of fulfilling the contract by all of the above-named organizations in India and Germany.
(2) Until such time as you revoke your consent, which you may do at any time, you also consent to the organizations named using your data to keep you informed by mail, email or phone about upcoming conferences, new publications and training programs.
(4) In special cases, an attendee list (full name, sex, email address, company name and address, job title, industry and phone number) may be transferred to particular event sponsors. If you do not want your personal information to be transferred to sponsors, please inform the event organizer by email (akashjd(at)yahoo.com) at the latest by one day after the conference, and your personal information will be excluded from the list.
Pictures and Audio/Video Recordings:
The event organizers or any person assigned by them have the right to photograph or video-record the event for purposes of documentation or publicity, if the participant does not object. The pictures and records may be used for purposes of reporting, documentation or publicity, as well as the production of training material and may be published on the tcworld website or youTube.
Please approach directly the photographer or cameraman if you do not wish to be photographed or filmed. Any other persons require express written permission from the event organizer for recordings of any kind.