1. Login to the Conference Tool, or create an account if this is the first time you submit a proposal for a paper. To create an account, provide name, e-mail address, and select a password.
2. Click Conference-Tool (box in the top right of the web page) followed by a click on Management of Lectures. The conference tool opens.
3. Click Speaker / My Contributions. If you have submitted proposals before, they now appear.
4. Click New Contribution, and select the conference for which you submit the presentation: tcworld conference 2017 (contributions in English) or tekom-Jahrestagung 2017 (contributions in German).
5. A new contribution appears in the My Contributions table.
6. Below the My Contributions table, fill out the form including the following information:
- Add a title, short summary, and a more detailed keyword outline for your contribution proposal.
- Select the subject area of your proposal, whether you apply for a presentation slot or a workshop, and select the level of your target audience.
- Add your contact information and a short bio about your experience.
7. If applicable, add an additional speaker, by clicking Add Speaker.
8. (Optional) Click Save to save your work for later.
9. The title and speaker name(s) of your contribution are added to the My Contributions table.
10. To edit a saved entry, login to the Conference-Tool, select the contribution in the My Contributions table, and edit your proposal.